We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
$85,600 - $92,100 yearly
About Lester Group
Jamie Lester has B.S. in Marketing and Finance from Virginia Tech, and an MBA from Wake Forest University. Whether he's interviewing someone to join his business or sitting with a client, he is always looking to uncover their pain and find a solution. He takes a hands-on approach to solving problems by getting down in the trenches with people rather than sitting in a ivory tower.