MFR Men's & Fathers' Rights Divorce Lawyers | Schultz & Associates, LLC
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Use your prospecting and follow-up skills with potential customers online, in-person, or on the phone to uncover potential upsells and new clients
Our sales representative will conduct initial consultations with inbound prospective new clients (“PNCs”) referred to the firm. These PNCs seek out our firm (all inbound referrals) and are pre-screened by our client intake department which collects basic information before the sales associate conducts the initial consultations. The sales associate is not required or expected to make cold calls.
Our Sales Representative will:
- Utilize consultative sales approaches to collect more in-depth information about the PNCs and the matters for which they seek the firm’s help.
- Follow Firm prescribed guidelines on how to communicate with PNCs in the most effective manner.
- Provide the PNCs with detailed information on if and how the firm will be able to help them.
- Show empathy and compassion for their troubles and highlight opportunities that will enable them to see a path forward with their situation more clearly.
- Help the PNC see the difference between working with the Firm and not working with the Firm.
- The sales representative must be confident, articulate, and diplomatic, yet willing to speak frankly to the PNC when needed with high emotional intelligence. The sales representative must be able to bring PNCs to understand the value of the firm’s services and thereafter to the point of signing an engagement letter with the Firm.
- The sales representatives must be self-motivated and self-directed to achieve their professional and firm goals.
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- In addition, the ideal candidate has sold high-end products like jewelry, cars, real estate, luxury brand apparel, or luxury fashion accessories. The sales associate should have education and/or work experience the equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Real-life experience & a few “battle scars” to give you empathy and understanding is an asset. Experience overcoming a significant obstacle in life and making an important change in your life, so you know at your core that others can do it too, is a plus. You do not need to have legal knowledge to apply, although understanding legal terminology or the basic workings of any office environment is preferred.
$60,000 - $85,000 yearly
About MFR Men's & Fathers' Rights Divorce Lawyers | Schultz & Associates, LLC
Do you like having fun at work? We are an exciting workplace where you will play an important role in the lives of Men, Fathers & Children. We offer plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development too. The on-target earnings for this opportunity are inclusive of a base salary and the opportunity for consistent merit increases and professional development opportunities.
A generous benefits package is offered: health benefits, paid time off, and a 401k program. We take into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the New Jersey Bill A1094, a candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.