Aflac - Houston
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- A consistent top performer in sales
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
$55,000 - $60,000
About Aflac - Houston
We’re more than the average duck.
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- Considered a world leader in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 50 million people worldwide.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 15th consecutive year in 2021.
- World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 20th year in 2021.