CREG - Essex
We’re seeking an outside sales representative to identify new target buyers and upsell to current customers to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate is a service-oriented outside sales expert that can prospect, present, and close deals efficiently. If you are looking to combine your communication and prospecting skills with your outside sales experience to leverage a more lucrative career in the industry, we want you on our team!
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
$150,000 - $200,000
About CREG - Essex
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.