New York Life West Michigan
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Stay on top of market and industry trends to help educate prospects and clients on how we differentiate ourselves
- Close the deal after creating, presenting, and negotiating a solution to your prospects
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- A consistent top performer in sales
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- High school diploma required and some industry or product knowledge preferred
$53,000 - $65,351
About New York Life West Michigan
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Our promise? To protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that—making sure our customers are prepared for whatever life has in store and that we will be there to help them face the future with confidence.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityNew York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010