CREG - Boston
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Secure new deals and target buyers quickly, give them the information they need to envision our brand and close deals efficiently
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
- Pinpoint and overcome potential obstacles such as competition, pain points, budgets, and timelines by qualifying your prospective customers quickly and thoroughly
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Embraces a team-focused environment
- Wholesale experience helpful, but not required
- A professional, sharp person who understands success comes through hard work and tenacity
- This candidate is a fast starter and is highly money motivated and is looking for the right opportunity to use their people skills and talents
$75,000 - $100,000+ commission
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.