The Hunter Financial Group
We're looking for an ambitious and goal-driven salesperson who understands the local market and can generate ideas that drive new sales to multiple hotel properties. We need a self-starter who can hit the ground running and always strives to exceed profit margins and revenue targets. Our next area sales manager is self-assured and has excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with existing customers while also seeking out new prospects through referrals and networking. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of experience in managing sales, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you want to advance your sales career in a growing industry, please apply right away!
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Meet designated sales as by customizing marketing strategies to sell insurance products to businesses or individuals
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing events.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- This position is commission only
- Reviewing the progress and success of a event, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new events as necessary
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Understands how to communicate, negotiate, and network effectively
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Stays organized and manage time well
$110,000 - $113,000 yearly
About The Hunter Financial Group
At the Hunter Financial Group, we approach our days with honesty, integrity, and respect. We are a systems-driven company. Our success is based directly on the success of its agents. With a supportive attitude, our leadership team educates and trains each diverse agent individually.