Eastern Market Brewing Co
Eastern Market Brewing Co. is hiring a dynamic Sales Manager to support our self-distribution efforts, the largest in Michigan. Later this year our third, and largest brewery will come online allowing us to ramp up production and expand our self-distribution footprint across Michigan. We are looking for someone with experience selling craft beer to chains and relationships in Greater Detroit. If you’re a natural leader who loves exciting challenges and financial incentives, we want to hear from you.
This role has access to a company vehicle. In addition, all full-time positions include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, plus a 401(k).
- Maintain long-lasting customer relationships and manage customer complaints to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Outline our sales strategies and objectives to ensure we make our sales goals
- Keep the company growing by identifying new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs
- Write sales reports and showcase sales efforts including sales volume and progress to help create new sales goals
- Demonstrates a proven track record of success in sales
- Knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal liquor laws
- Data-driven with experience using and implementing a CRM tool
- Customer-oriented personality with a passion for relationship building
- Existing relationships with off-premise accounts especially large chains
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple strategic initiatives
- +3 years of experience in sales management in a leadership role in sales
- Experience with additional consumer products (preferred but not required)
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Eastern Market Brewing Co
Our mission is to foster human connection through the passionate pursuit of the craft.
- Community: Act with intention.
- Camaraderie: Put people first.
- Craft: Find a better way.
Eastern Market Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes all people. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.