Marshall Reddick Real Estate
We are in need of a career-driven professional who will contribute to the amazing culture that is Marshall Reddick Real Estate! We're looking for the Best to make an immediate impact in our Property Management division. In this position, you will be working alongside our Property Management team who manages a wide array of owners, tenants, and vendors for our portfolio of residential homes. The main objective of this position is to handle and filter all incoming communication from tenants, screen applicants and assist them in onboarding to our tenant portal. This position requires a quick learner and someone who can take direction well, show initiative, and is able to be proactive. You will have the privilege of communicating with investors (landlords) when needed regarding the status of their properties. For the right candidate, growth opportunities are endless!
Please note: This is Not a remote position.
- Review all prospective tenants: applications, background checks, credit checks, verify employment, and tenant screening
- Assist with tenant move-in by creating and sending lease packages to collecting deposits and rent as well as disbursing keys
- Provide superior service to tenants and property owners
- Monitor incoming tenant maintenance requests to ensure quick turnaround time
- Handle tenant work orders from dispatching vendors to tenant follow-up to closing work order
- Handle phone calls and communication with tenants
- Run weekly reports in Property Management software and provide them to management
- Must be a quick learner with a passion for real estate
- Highly self-motivated and willing to put forth extra effort consistently
- Take direction well but exercise good, independent judgment when necessary
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service
- Experience working on a team with daily communication
- Experience in Property Management a plus
- Texas Real Estate License Preferred; License must be obtained within 120 days from the start date if unlicensed
- Experience with Property Management Software, and AppFolio is a huge plus!
- Experience with CRM software, SuiteCRM is a plus
- Company Sponsored Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401(k) with matching
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off - Vacation and Sick time
- Real estate investing bonuses
- & more
$42,000 - $47,000 yearly
About Marshall Reddick Real Estate
Here at Marshall Reddick Real Estate, we enjoy working hard in a fast-paced, software-centered, fun, and rapidly changing real estate environment. We are a full-service residential real estate brokerage, property manager, private money lender, and investment fund manager. We have 150+ employees across 7 offices in CA, TX, FL, and TN. Founded in 1979 with new ownership in 2014, we are dedicated to creating transparent and consistent quality results.