WANTED Ambitious and talented individuals for inside sales agent/telemarketing opportunity on top producing real estate team serving southeastern Michigan.
For the professionals at Kime Realty, the sky is the limit to what they can achieve. They have attained a higher quality of life through an optimal balance of career independence and administrative support.
You will receive the support of our unique office of the future. Unlike most inside sales agents/telemarketers, who work all by themselves, Kime Realty is a team of specialists who each have a specific role to play in the process of helping people buy and sell homes.
Kime Realty is an established and trusted name in the southeastern Michigan real estate market and is based in Canton, Michigan.
You will receive the highest level of training and mentorship which will enable you to outperform veterans within months of joining the team.
• You have a proven track record of success everywhere you go
• You have developed the consistent discipline of prospecting
• You always act with a sense of urgency
• You have sharp attention to detail
• You are diligent to do whatever it takes to get the job done right with excellence
• You are persistent, always find win-win solutions and you never quit
• You are coachable and accountable
• You are adept at quickly learning and implementing new skills
• You face challenges with optimism
• You do what you say you'll do
• You are skillful at building relationships and trust with integrity
• You are comfortable with technology, learning and deploying new software/programs/systems
• You know your metrics and use them to optimize profitability
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Decisive and proactive.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
• Highest level of integrity and respect for others
Our Core Values:
WE HUSTLE and WORK HARD: We are hungry for achievement and it shows in everything we do. While other agents wonder how to get their next sale, we fight for it through hard work, perseverance and focused effort.
WE ARE A FAMILY: We treat each other with respect and have each other’s backs. We are a unit. We help each other and give advice. We treat our clients like family. We are supportive and accepting.
WE HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE: We don’t let the little things get us down. We get back up on our feet and move forward.
WE CREATE RAVING FANS: We give the skin off our backs for our clients. We are 100% committed until the end.
WE HAVE A GROWTH MINDSET: We better ourselves with technology and implementation of new systems. In the pursuit of world class client experience and adding more value to our clients than our competitors, we continuously strive to become the best at what we do.