Seeking someone to fill the position of Mortgage Loan Processor / Virtual to manage file flow and act as an advocate for loans from submission to funding. Competitive salary with benefits (per file bonus, PTO, and more). Requires three to five years of experience as a loan processor. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. So if you are a 100% remote Mortgage Loan Processor with experience. Call today for a pre-screening interview.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of new loan submissions.
- Effectively communicate loan suspense and conditions to loan originators.
- Review Assets to determine reserves and cash to close per investor and company guidelines.
- Order verification, flood certificates, credit reports/supplements, appraisal, re-inspections, title/escrow documentation, and insurance binders as needed.
- Maintain detailed notes in the Point conversation log through the transaction and use the Point loan checklist.
- Contact borrower(s), loan originator, closing agents, and real estate(s) agents to request conditions as needed.
- Work virtually from home
- At least 1 year of experience and knowledge of:
- FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Guidelines and loan products.
- Underwriting procedures, creditor financial analysis techniques, investor requirements, and escrow/title practices; as well as regulatory compliance laws as they apply to mortgage transactions.
- Superior knowledge of personal computers and applicable software (Microsoft Office: Outlook and Calyx Point, Loan Prospector, and Desktop Underwriter).
- Knowledge of RESPA, TILA, HVCC/AIR, MDIA, regulatory compliance, and legal requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communications. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and organizational skills.
- High-level math aptitude.
- Ability to move between tasks quickly. Being able to respond to pressure situations easily and work productively in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment.
EXPERIENCE: 1 year of current experience as a loan processor.
$85 - $200 hourly
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.