Seeking a Telecommute Loan Processor to work with customers to obtain secure and accurate loan documentations.
Requires 4 years of RECENT experience as a Loan Processor.
Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU, and LP is required.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus!
Work virtually from home with a flexible schedule.
- Work with our customers to obtain and secure accurate accumulation of loan documentation
- Timely and compliant closing of all types of residential mortgage loans within established deadlines
- Procure verification for credit items which include: employment, assets, rental history, credit reports, etc.
- Research and verify account information and resolve problems for customers as needed
- Liaison with third-party vendors (appraisal, title, insurance, etc.) to obtain the necessary documentation for loan approval
- Review documentation and provide conditions for mortgage loan approvals needed to comply with underwriting guidelines: borrower documentation, credit, and collateral documentation
- Understand and use computer programs and systems for the tracking and processing of loans – LOS and AUS systems
- Ensure all necessary disclosures (state, federal, and company-specific) are provided to the client as required
- Work with Underwriting and Loan Closing departments to ensure that the quality of loan submissions is consistent with maintaining the efficiencies of the loan file flow
- 4 years of RECENT experience as a Loan Processor
- Mortgage Background, VA, FHA, Conventional, DU, and LP is required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up
$85.00 - $200.00 per loan document appointment
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.