InsuraTec - Stephen Cheek Team
We are looking for a competitive, sales-driven, and highly-motivated field sales representative to join our team. You'll be responsible for developing and implementing your own initiatives and aggressive sales strategies to grow your sales territory. The ideal candidate knows how to get the sale, leaning into their strong communication and interpersonal skills to convert potential customers into new clients. We offer a base salary plus a robust commission plan. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, start your application today!
- Create and fulfill a customer acquisition strategy for your sales territory
- Speak to potential customers to introduce our services or new products
- Maintain up-to-date information on our services and products, industry, competition, and market conditions in order to present them to clients and ensure customer needs are met
- Help company stay on top of all developments related to new business opportunities, sales activities, and customer needs through our CRM
- Go to in-person or online trainings, meetings, trade shows, and sales events
- CRM experience preferred
- To be successful in this role you must have strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of sales experience for this role
- A bachelor’s degree or high school diploma is preferred
- You must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle
$89,000 - $110,000 yearly
About InsuraTec - Stephen Cheek Team
Our mission is simple, we believe in servant leadership. We serve you to our maximum capacity, we ask you to serve clients the same way. Our training platform & support are second to none. Unity and trust come together full circle, when mission & values align. Our company was founded by agents, for agents. We serve middle-income families with products & solutions to protect their most valuable assets. We're searching for leaders who share our passion.
Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow & implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.