We are looking for a Tegile Storage Engineer to work on a contract basis to help our team service and support customers that are utilizing Tegile Storage systems. This role will be to schedule calls with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues relating to hardware maintenance.
- Work with the sales team to identify systems that have the capability to support from a hardware replacement perspective
- Communicate via phone and/or email to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues pertaining to Tegile Storage systems
- Identify hardware replacement requirements for failed parts and assist with installation of replacement parts
- Document customer issues and close out technical cases as they are resolved
- Order replacement parts from vendors (if needed)
- Responsible for ticket management from start to resolution
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience working directly with Tegile Storage systems
- Minimum of 5 years troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for Tegile systems
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to create and present a solution to complex problems when one may not easily be identified
- Direct experience working for Tegile directly is a strong plus, but not required
- Experience scheduling on-site engineers is a strong plus
- Previous Third Party Maintenance experience is a plus, but not required
- Configure new technology for the company, including software and applications, computer hardware and desktops, and operating systems
- Help our staff solve technology-related problems so they can work efficiently
- Back up all computers to make sure our files are saved in case the system crashes
- Secure all computer systems and run regular checks to protect our business from cyber security threats
- Make sure new employees have their user accounts, company email, and appropriate security access so they can complete assigned tasks
- General knowledge of troubleshooting Internet connectivity, phone systems, network systems, and other technological office equipment
- Able to create databases and utilize Excel spreadsheets at an advanced level
- Skilled in communication, time management, and organization
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent, associate’s degree in a tech-related field is highly valued but not required
$50 - $100 hourly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third-Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a works hard and plays hard type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.