Our team is in need of an experienced IT support specialist. You’ll play a critical role on our team by ensuring our technical operations run smoothly. Applicants should be able maintain high levels of productivity while never compromising on quality support. If you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and love helping people, this could be a great fit for you. Apply today!
- Work with our sales team to identify systems that have the capability to support from a hardware replacement perspective
- Communicate via phone and/or email to collect logs, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues pertaining to Tegile Storage systems
- Identify hardware replacement requirements for failed parts and assist remotely with installation of replacement parts
- Document customer issues and closeout technical cases as they are resolved
- Assist in identifying sources for purchasing Tegile replacement parts
- Superb organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to create and present a solution to complex problems when one may not easily be identified
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working directly with Tegile Storage systems
$50 - $100 hourly
About Riverstone Technology
Riverstone Technology is an IT products and services firm that provides Expert-Level Third-Party Data Center Solutions across the globe. We provide businesses with options to lower their IT Infrastructure costs and ultimately increasing their return on investment on their Data Center equipment. Our support services are considered to be the very best in the market with the very best technical resources to solve the most complex issues that are presented to a business's data center infrastructure.
Our company culture is a works hard and plays hard type of environment. Our goals are all results-oriented and we reward our team based on that philosophy.
We put our team members first. We take great pride in our team members and invest heavily in them to ensure each member is successful. We strive to hire the very best top performers in the market because we know the only way to build a successful organization is to start with the best team.