Automotive Master Technician
Operating now on a 4-day work week! The ideal candidate will have excellent diagnostic skills and be efficiently able to perform quality-driven general repairs on most makes & models. Our well-equipped facility makes for an environment of efficient production. Enjoy our rewarding mountain lifestyle and a strong sense of community here in the Gunnison/Crested Butte Valley, apply today!
- Establish processes for tracking diagnostics and system repairs, maintaining up-to-date manufacturer specifications, and more
- When needed, conduct routine maintenance such as checking fluids, rotating tires, replacing brake pads, and oil changes
- Follow all manufacturer specifications for vehicle system repairs to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and facilitate returning business
- Ensure a straightforward repair process by clearly communicating systems issues and repairs
- Determine and investigate any malfunction codes in the vehicle’s integrated diagnostic system using skilled expertise and diagnostic tools
- Technicians are required to perform digital inspections as well as document recommended service with pictures/video in the AutoVitals iPad.
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, or ASE certification is strongly desired
- Strong customer service and communications skills are needed
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have completed a post-secondary training program in automotive service technology; associate degree a plus
- Candidate must be willing to work in a team environment using & contributing to coworkers.
$35 - $55 hourly
About Precision Automotive
Precision values community and the success of our Precision family. Founded in 1984, Precision has garnered a large following of loyal customers that appreciate the professionalism and skills we offer. Our experienced Advisors have an above industry-standard close rate on recommended repairs.
Our well-equipped 8700 sq ft, 9 lifts, 14 bay, 50 space paved lot, on Highway 50 is a prime location to take advantage of our tourist-based economy even though we are booked 1-3 weeks out all year with mostly locals.
Full benefits include 8 paid holidays, paid vacation, medical, dental, and matching IRA contributions up to 3% for tenured employees.
Training ASE certifications are paid, as well as uniforms.