- Are you seeking a career with infinite potential?
- Do you crave constant, daily challenges that stretch you?
- Are you motivated to continually improve?
- Are you naturally curious, and do you ask ‘why’ questions?
- Do you enjoy critical thinking and problem-solving?
- Are you particular about details and doing a job right the first time?
- Do you thrive in a team-oriented work environment?
- Do you want to be in the legal services industry without going to law school?
If you answered yes to each of these questions and want to be part of something bigger than yourself, you belong at McCullough Law.
Applicants must be available to work full-time Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Only applicants with this availability should apply.
Technical Writers/Copy Editors have the opportunity to secure each client’s legacy by:
- Organizing, and researching a client’s estate information in detail
- Drafting sophisticated, high-quality, and detailed documents that articulate and achieve the client’s goals and objectives
- Using templates and customizing legal documents
- Navigating external research sources
- Interpreting internal notes and reflecting clients’ wishes within internal documents such as asset lists
- Deciphering important information from extensive documents
- Collaborating and problem solving with team members
- Proofreading and editing legal documents
Incumbents must possess integrity, perseverance, and attention to detail. A successful Technical Writer - Copy Editor is curious, humble, versatile, accountable, and proactive. As this position will require exactness, it is critical that applicants possess integrity, high standards of excellence, and keen observation.
Pay range $31,000 - $48,000 DOE
- Health, dental and vision
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Review prior estate planning documents
- Think critically to ensure all goals and objectives of the client’s plan and attorney’s recommendations are met
- Draft exceptional estate plan documents for attorney review
- Provide excellent client communication in person, and by phone, email, and fax
- Research and thoroughly review business documents
- Create business entities and manage renewals
- Research records for retitling of assets
- Coordinate the retitling of assets with multiple outside sources
- Contribute to process and document improvement
- 2 years of professional, legal, writing, or editing experience required
- Outstanding attention to detail and organization skills
- Curious problem solver with analytical skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A love of research and digging for information
- Collaborative team player who owns their contributions to the team
- Exceptional written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Outlook
$31,000 - $48,000 yearly
About McCullough Law
At McCullough Law, we believe that our people and firm have infinite potential. As a team, we create and foster a culture where each employee can discover, contribute, and maximize their potential for overall happiness, satisfaction, and success as individuals, families, and communities. Our culture is based on and around the importance of relationships, continual improvement, and extending our expertise and services to clients and companies for generations.
As a member of the McCullough Law team, you will have the opportunity to work with team members and clients of the highest caliber. Our team members support one another in a unified cause of securing legacies. We offer an exceptional work culture that is focused on personal and professional development, high standards, and team success. Our firm is currently experiencing exponential growth. As such, there is great potential for advancement opportunities and long-term careers.