Premier Processing, LLC
We are on the hunt for a certified and experienced Technical Trainer to educate our staff of both experienced and entry-level employees looking to grow their career in the mortgage industry. Your goal as the Technical Trainer will be to develop and execute informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel entering our organization.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum for entry level and more experienced hires.
- Utilize technology to execute training programs as applicable.
- Evaluate participants to ensure the subject material is learned and success metrics are met.
- Identify additional employee development or training needs as needed.
- Lead initiatives to enhance performance, morale, and corporate loyalty throughout the organization while reflecting the organization’s core values.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching-related or training position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Experience creating and facilitating presentations and trainings to large groups.
- Must be personable, positive and excited to educate new hires.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Premier Processing, LLC
Premier Processing is a national loan processing company offering third party processing services for mortgage companies. Our unique approach combines experience, ambition and consistency to deliver faster turn times with flat fee pricing and no surprises. Above all, we have a team mentality. We’re not building individual processors, but a team of capable employees that lean on and learn from each other in order to close loans and crush deadlines.