- Real Geeks is looking for talented, tech-savvy, driven individuals to join our technical support team. The ideal candidate will thoroughly learn our software and take full ownership of the client relationship in becoming the primary point of contact post-sale.
- Our support team is 100% focused on assisting our clients in building out their websites, leveraging our products, technical troubleshooting, and more!
- We are looking for organized, patient, problem-solving enthusiasts, with outstanding people skills, who can determine, clarify, and correct any issues our clients might have and follow-up with them to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication skills are a MUST as you will be writing and speaking to our clients daily about how our features can help them generate more business.
- In addition to a salary, we offer paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription) as well as PTO.
- The position is based in Dallas, TX.
- Work as part of a team to help clients use our product
- Solve problems and document it thoroughly
- Use judgment to sense the client’s mood through empathetic and patient communication skills
- Be patient and empathetic when speaking with clients, and use your judgment to sense their mood and help them solve problems
- Monitor the service desk ticket queue and provide answers in order to ensure resolution to the client’s inquiries
- Be proactive by picking up the phone and doing screen shares with the client instead of relying solely on email communication
- Be responsible for the success of the company as a whole, must work well with others and bring a positive attitude to the workplace
- Experience in technical customer support or similar roles
- Quick learner with a general comprehension of technology and how the internet works
- Positive, friendly and mature work attitude and enthusiasm for achieving excellence
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence when communicating by phone
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Advanced judgment, negotiation, problem-solving skills, and ability to troubleshoot
- Highly organized, detail oriented, team-centric, and a keen sense of urgency
- Efficiency through follow-up and organization
- Working knowledge of computers and able to learn new software quickly
$35,000 - $45,000 (based on experience and talent)
About Real Geeks
Real Geeks builds powerful, simple and easy-to-use software to help real estate professionals do more business. We are passionate about helping our clients with innovative solutions that make their lives better by bringing modern technology to the real estate industry. Our products and services are of the highest quality and best value in the industry. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people that want to be part of our rapidly growing company and take ownership and pride in what they do.