To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Google business Suite
- Ticket Support Systems
- Customer Service
- Excellent communication
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains helpdesk and maintenance activities between customers and vendors.
- Inputs customer service orders and tracks completion.
- Updates all systems and notifies customers of installation stages.
- Selects an automated system to manage and track inquiries by customers.
- Documents customer problems and histories for reference purposes.
- Advises upper management on product development issues arising from product problems identified through technical support calls with customers.
- Handles customer problems that appear to arise from the use of the product.
- Develops and implements plans to acclimate existing customer base and introduce new accounts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and brief procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel. Web browser and industry web programs.
$14 - $16 hourly
About Hutchbug Solutions
Hutchbug Solutions is a company with great opportunities for growth and job stability. We are located in the Tri-Cities, WA, and have provided a custom answering service solution to clients for over 10 years. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have pivoted our operations and the demand for our services has increased. Know that as a member of the Hutchbug Team, we value and respect each person because you contribute to our dynamic Hutchbug Family. As we grow, we are always looking at adding talented team members with many years of experience, knowledge of the industry, and unique diversity to our team!