A Support Technician is someone who assists end users with technical support of desktop computers, applications, networks, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. This position may also assist in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. The position's responsibilities require independent analyses, communication, and problem-solving. This position will be considered Tier1 out of a 4 Tier support model.
- Care for others and your job
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to learn well on the fly and retain information.
- Hardworking and motivated.
- Organized and able to keep up with ongoing documentation requirements.
- Ability to follow written, verbal, and digital directions.
- Must type at least 50WPM.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Must be career-oriented and results-driven.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Problem analysis.
- Technical Skills Desired:
- Windows Desktop OS Systems (Win 10)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Network Troubleshooting Skills.
- Hardware Troubleshooting Skills.
- Hardware repair and replacement.
- Virus Removal and Repair.
- Basic router and switching experience.
- Knowledge of Network Services (DNS, DHCP, RDP, etc.)
- Microsoft Office suites knowledge.
- Desktop Support
- Mobile device support and setup (Windows, Android, iOS)
- Telephone and email-based triage and remote resolution of support tickets Updating field notes and tracking support time by customer On-site support at customer locations located in the Austin metro area Responding to and resolving issues after-hours as part of our on-call rotation
- Any of the following - A+, Network+, Microsoft Certification
- AA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2yrs work experience.
- Reliable personal transportation with a valid driver's license and liability insurance
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
- Related experience and training.
- Job Type: Full-time
Systemverse is a leading provider of IT support services and technology solutions with headquarters in Austin, Texas. We specialize in providing outsourced IT Services: On-premises and remote, 24/7 remote helpdesk, IT consulting, Cloud hosting, and cloud services. We become the client’s IT Department.
We are a fast-paced and high-growth Information Technology consulting company. We perform high-level virtualization conversion projects, server migrations, network management/monitoring, business technology analysis, and day-to-day technical support. We do the implementations others can't do and are very aggressive in project success and completion.