BluePeak Technology Solutions
At BluePeak, our mission statement is “to guide our clients into the future”, and the technical services team at BluePeak serves a key role in accomplishing that mission. As part of our team, you will be supporting a diverse client base and a broad range of technologies within a high-volume multi-client environment. Technical Services Specialists are the front line in our team and are responsible for supporting end users and customer IT systems onsite and remotely while working alongside our senior technical team members to learn and ensure the success of the client.
WHAT MAKES BLUEPEAK DIFFERENT?
- Online and in-person training on partner solutions
- Allocated time each week for training or learning
- Internal lab for technical troubleshooting against real live scenarios
- Opportunity for Technical Certifications / Competencies to be earned with internal, planning, checkpoints, and coverage of related expenses
WORK / LIFE BALANCE:
- Unlimited paid personal time off
- Company paid holidays and birthdays
- Opportunity to work from home for dedicated focus as needed and approved (work from home days possible)
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate family/work/life balance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Snacks, coffee, and tea always available onsite
- Choice of sit or stand up desks with double monitors for comfortable and active work life
GOAL SETTING / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
- Weekly Department Team meetings
- Twice yearly reviews to ensure concerns are heard, skillsets strengthened, and goals are met
- Quarterly company-wide meetings to provide visibility into organizational growth and future plans
- Work anniversary recognition with treats and gift card to show our appreciation
- Consistent sponsorships in many local organizations we are a part of like NCET, Chamber of Commerce, Microsoft High School engagement program, and Entrepreneurs Organization
- Opportunity to take time off for volunteer work
- If you are considering relocating, our area has many attractive benefits, including year-round outdoor recreation options, zero state income tax, short commutes, and a flourishing local food and arts scene. BluePeak does not cover relocation expenses. For more information on the Reno/Tahoe region, visit: https://workliveplayrenotahoe.com/
- Monitor ticket queues to accept, triage, and escalate tickets as needed
- Use remote support tools and ticketing system to support clients using Microsoft environments, including Windows and Office 365.
- Troubleshoot and repair desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and a variety of network systems
- Remotely complete client requests for new users, PC, and application installs
- Utilize professional communication skills to proactively inform clients and vendors of progress during incidents and outages.
- Perform documentation of all work in Autotask ticketing system as it is performed, and expand company procedures to maintain knowledge base
- Escalate service issues as needed
- Well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation
The ideal candidate will have worked in a business IT environment and has experience proactively managing and maintaining systems.
- Demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative; self-starter
- Exceptional customer service skills, a friendly demeanor, and a strong desire to help our clients succeed with technology
- Highly motivated to learn new processes and technologies in detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to changes
- Flexibility to perform occasional evening and weekend outage or implementation work as needed
- Experience in a professional business IT setting required. Managed Services Provider experience preferred
- A valid driver's license, a good driving record, and proof of insurance
- Pass a thorough background check
- Be available for travel locally and across the US as needed
- Professional experience administering both end user and server components within Microsoft Active Directory domains
- Experience administering Windows 10 desktop, Windows Server 2012 R2 and later
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise system architecture (Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, and Remote Desktop)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP concepts and troubleshooting
- Possess one of the following certifications: Microsoft MTA, MCP, Network+, A+ or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with network and systems virtualization, remote monitoring and management
- Veeam software, VMware vSphere, and Cisco networking skills a bonus
About BluePeak Technology Solutions
Digital transformation is real, and we are in the middle of it. BluePeak Technology Solutions is helping businesses change from the old ways to the new ones and connect to each other and their customers in modern ways.
As a leader in business technology innovations, development, and support since 2008, BluePeak has grown into a successful technology partner serving a wide variety of industries and organizations. We specialize in designing, building, and supporting Cisco Systems, VMware and Microsoft-based environments for clients within Nevada and across the US.
BluePeak offers an environment where you constantly learn while solving a variety of challenges for our clients. Our passion for IT and evolving technologies is the driving force behind our mission to develop professional, lasting relationships with our clients and help them be more successful.