The Service Coordinator initiates and monitors the status (SLA, cost and schedule) of service tickets. This position develops project plans and is responsible for meeting budgets and schedule objectives by actively directing the service and project team.
The Service Coordinator is responsible for understanding the severity and impact of customer issues and assigning resources to meet SLAs and customer needs. This position is also responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through the management of service delivery. The Service Coordinator is a contact point within the company for clients needing technical service or assistance.
- Coordinates IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Assesses severity and impact, assigns priority and schedules internal and field technical resources accordingly.
- Monitors resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Demonstrates empathy when discussing issues and service needs with clients.
- Communicates with customers as required; keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Monitors ticket status and takes action to ensure SLA, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Implements and documents processes and workflows to improve service delivery.
- Prepares and tracks project plans to coordinate project activity.
- Assigns and reassigns tickets to appropriate internal resource.
- Assigns duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings related to information technology projects.
- Initiates, reviews, or approves modifications to project plans.
- Performs risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Prepares service and project status reports and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Analyzes tickets by company, user, type, subtype, and configuration to highlight negative trends and inefficiencies. Conveys to lead engineer via ticket to ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Monitors the performance of project team members and engineers, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Negotiates with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Onboards new clients, including set up in ConnectWise, and oversees project plan.
- Updates agreements to reflect proper costs and pricing when there are changes.
- Answers phones and responds to email requests for support.
- Manages facility maintenance and repairs.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
About Rochester IT
We offer GREAT benefits! They include 401K Match and 100% Company Covered Medical and Dental! Join our team!