BluePeak Technology Solutions
Are you an IT Leader/Advisor that can transform how an organization views and uses IT? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, identifying and leading high-visibility, high-impact technology changes that are technically broad and deep? Do you understand the strengths and weaknesses of IT solutions and trends?
At BluePeak, we're hiring an IT Leader in Reno, NV to work with our clients, partners, and internal teams in transforming our client's IT landscape. Our Technical Client Manager will engage with customers to continually assess their infrastructure and needs, work to develop an IT strategy, and ensure client satisfaction in all BluePeak provided services and solutions.
The Technical Client Manager will be covering cloud, datacenter, networking and security architectures, IT policy, business continuity and disaster recovery. In all relevant areas, you will be developing a shared vision, leading the customer and partners over the technical and business hurdles of technology adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then performing regular business reviews with stakeholders.
This role will cover a broad range of relevant technologies including networking, security, compute, storage, database, applications, ITSM, and will require strong business leadership and process skills including project management, cost analysis, and risk assessments.
- Specialize in a deep understanding of the Company’s technology solutions and services portfolio to best address the client’s needs.
- Oversee and maintain excellent service to current and prospective clients.
- Identifying motivators for technology adoption and unlocking business challenges.
- Assess technical environments and make recommendations to current clients and prospective clients.
- Evaluate and combine products and solutions for clients from our preferred vendors.
- Create technical plans and budgets that map to the client or prospective clients’ business goals.
- Accountable for the analysis, preparation, and delivery of reporting for each client in the assigned portfolio, including billing, profitability, client satisfaction, business roadmaps, budgets, and technical business reviews.
- Participate with the sales team on business development initiatives and meetings.
- Educate the internal teams and customers on best practices and solution capabilities.
- Consult with technical and business partners.
- Ensure ongoing satisfaction with and eventual realization of solutions and products that were articulated during the sales and on-boarding process.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and customers to define deliverables.
- Interface with internal teams such as sales, account management, service, and project staff as well as external clients.
- Serve as consulting resource to support client-hosted installations and implementations.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality service.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills.
- Initiate and prepare accurate documentation, reports, schedules, time and expense tracking, and spreadsheets as directed or required by client needs, departmental procedures, and Company policy.
- This is a customer facing role. You will be frequently required to travel to client locations.
- 10+ years of IT consulting, management, or architect experience in Customer-facing roles.
- 3-5 years experience designing, building, and managing a wide range of IT infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field is preferred with a basic understanding of business, finance and accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to generate trust and build alliances.
- Empathy, curiosity and desire to improve and constantly learn.
- Passion for customer experience, business, market trends, and technology.
- Must be highly detailed with the ability to ask the right questions, articulate how the technology works together and establish solutions that fit the client’s budget.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present and translate technical topics.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering multiple complex IT projects.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS and HIPAA.
- Must be comfortable and articulate in client-facing situations and confident in presenting in illustrative formats including effective PowerPoint and whiteboard presentations.
- Must be able to successfully pass and maintain vendor certifications as required.
Must be knowledgeable with the following technologies:
- Microsoft on-premise and cloud servers and workstations
- Active Directory
- MS Office 365
- SMB and Enterprise networking, datacenter, and security solutions. Cisco Systems preferred.
- Converged and HyperConverged Infrastructure
- SAN and vSAN Storage Systems
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Cloud-based technologies
- Virtualization technologies
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate professional written and verbal skills
- Experience in developing detailed functional specifications, design documents, and test plans including Statement of Work (SOW) and Bill of Materials (BOM) is desirable.
About BluePeak Technology Solutions
Founded in 2008, BluePeak Technology Solutions designs, builds, and manages IT infrastructure for clients across the US. Our comprehensive portfolio of IT solutions, professional and cloud services are backed by deep experience, strong partnerships, and a proven reputation for excellence. If you enjoy working for a company that truly values you and your contributions, BluePeak Technology Solutions is the place for you. We are a small company that provides technology consulting and support to clients, mainly located in the western US.
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO medical, dental, vision, life insurance and generous paid PTO and holidays.