Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the lead technician on a support team. Emphasis on Technical! The TAM is directly responsible for providing the most efficient technical support services to assigned clients by best utilizing the resources of the team. The TAM is the escalation path for the System Administrators as well as the strategic visionary for the clients assigned to their support team. The TAM drives client satisfaction, ensures contract terms and SLAs are met, and maximizes team efficiency. Qualified candidates must be able to recommend changes and communicate technical challenges directly with the customer as well as work alongside System Administrators to provide the best experience with technology for their clients.
Compensation is based on experience.
The support team generally consists of 2 to 3 System Administrators in addition to the TAM.
- Proactively review and maintain IT infrastructure for clients including servers, storage, virtualization and network solutions, ensuring that the customer environment is in line with defined standards.
- Technical ownership of client network/server environmentsProvide reactive technical supportMicrosoft’s core business applications: Windows Server/Desktop, O365, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange.
- Remote access solutions: Citrix, VPN, Terminal Services
- Backup, business continuity, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Networking: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Other hardware peripherals
- Manages, plans, staffs, implements policies, objectives, and activities to ensure Capstone provides timely, reliable and quality computer support services to its clients.
- Regularly interface with customers to provide strategic business reviews which includes “Right-Fit” strategic guidance, discuss service delivery needs and issues, and maintain relationships.
- Train and utilize System Administrators to meet this objective.
- Establishes priorities, sets deadlines.
- Analyzes data necessary to identify trends in service delivery, especially those indicating systemic issue at client sites.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and service level agreement targets are met.
- Ensures policies and procedures are consistently followed.
- Reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and status of strategic initiatives to the Operations leadership team.
- Establishes and manages staff training and Engineering Team goals to ensure staff can support new technologies and meet service requirements.
- Stays abreast of advances in technology.
- Provides direct IT support and troubleshooting.
- Run Leads Level 10 meeting and participate in Operations Level 10 meeting with responsibilities to communicate up/down between those meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college and a minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Management and service delivery or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- IT certifications preferred (Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Citrix, Cisco, VMware VCP).
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone was founded in 2003 to help businesses, organizations and independent practices get the most out of their technology and allow their networks to just plain work. Over the years, our certified engineers and dedicated support staff have helped hundreds of clients in Western New York relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on their company goals and growth. Capstone was named on the Inc 5000 list as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. In 2018, Capstone celebrated their 15th anniversary in business after back-to-back recognition as one of Rochester’s Top 100 companies by the Rochester Business Journal. Today, Capstone IT is certified as a national Great Place to Work and recognized as a Top Workplace through Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan