Las Vegas Realty
A career worth having, a business worth owning and a life worth living!
Contact us and let us help you start on the path to a big life.
Are you looking to take your real estate career to the next level? Keller Williams wants to help make this become a reality. If you are looking to thrive in any market condition, then you have to join our team. KW is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around you, the agent, not the company!
What you can expect from KW:
- The best real estate training for new agents, as well as seasoned associates. (Scripts, prospecting techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc.)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business successfully. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top-notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers and managers. (If you need help, it’s always available.)
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is together everyone achieves more.)
What we ask of you:
- Be a licensed real estate agent or be willing to complete licensing courses. (If you're not licensed, we can help.)
- Be ready to dive in to an extensive training program that is designed for success. (If you follow the KW training, you will have success as a real estate agent.)
- Be a team player. (We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Be ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere! (We're electric and love it!)
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for Buyer and Seller leads, convert leads to appointments and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Market the home as appropriate
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
$30,000 - $75,000
About Las Vegas Realty
Long lasting top producing team in Las Vegas with several year track record. Looking for growth minded individuals. The mission of the team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.