Are you a highly motivated, energetic, passionate, goal driven, people loving, servant hearted, big thinking, high achieving, tech savvy, leader? Do you love real estate, have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others? If so, we should talk!
Team Leader needed for the #1 real estate company in the United States! We are seeking a Team Leader! The Team Leader is responsible for leading the Market Center in growth, productivity, profitability, and culture. The Team Leader will also coach and consult agents on growing their real estate businesses as well as run Team Meetings and train agents in small and large group settings.
$80,000 - $115,000 (Salary + Bonus ) total with rapid growth potential! Benefits package 401(k) Health Insurance and Profit Sharing Program!
• Implement the vision for the market center implementing all of the our systems, models, and tools at a high level.
• Lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the market center, minimally meeting the budgeted goals of the market center.
• Lead team to achieve the market center’s goals for recruiting appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability.
• Coach and consult the top 20% of our agents to increase productivity and retention.
Share the market center’s value story with all market center leadership and associates, as well as recruits.
• Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete.
• Plan and lead Team Meetings on a monthly basis, providing top value and education to our agents of all levels of production.
• Choose the Agent Leadership Council (ALC) according to the standards created by Keller Williams Realty International and plan and lead ALC meetings to focus on the agents’ business and goals.
• Participate in daily huddles with staff.
• Promote a strong learning-based environment and oversee training for existing agents (new and experienced) in key areas of business.
• Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance.
Represent us in a professional and positive manner at all times.
• Nurture a culture that consistently demonstrates alignment with our values.
• In-depth, high level, proven growth and leadership capabilities
• Experience in a high-growth environment
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and consistently recruit extraordinary people
• Proven talent for building powerful relationships
• Excellent management and team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team setting
• Proven history of success
• At least 2 years real estate experience is preferred
• Tech savvy a definite plus
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.