This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with high urgency.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals!
Compensation commensurate with experience, including base salary, performance-based (growth and profitability) bonuses.
- Lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate agents to the office
- Oversee the hiring, leadership, and development of the staff as well as ensure they are properly trained and held accountable to KWCP’s high-performance standards
- Manage and accelerate the financial performance of the office, paying close attention to, and making necessary adjustments to key financial indicators, to maximize profitability
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to top agents with the office, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance
- Promote a strong learning-based environment and ensure that agents have access to top of the line training and educational opportunities
- Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges associates to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first, atmosphere
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Ability to build powerful relationships and recruit effectively and consistently
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, emphasis on residential real estate
$200,000+ per year (based on base and bonus structure)
About Keller Williams
We are the #1 Real Estate Office in Nashville with over 1 billion in closed volume and 360 agents. As the top 3 markets for real estate growth in the country, we lead the Keller Williams Southeast Region in Growth for 2020. The office features a world-class experience with MREA training/consulting, industry-leading technology, professional office space, and a highly productive atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter.
Why Join a Keller Williams Market Center?
- Grow personally and professionally with best in the industry training, leadership growth, and mentoring
- Work with high minded, achievement-oriented individuals who want to see you achieve your goals and be part of achieving theirs!