Keller Williams New York Tri-State
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Oversee all operational responsibilities of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and all real estate transactions
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Superb customer service and communication skills
$175,000 First Year Earnings
About Keller Williams New York Tri-State
Keller Williams Realty (commonly referred to as Keller Williams) is an American technology and international real estate franchise. It is the number one franchise in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold. It is also the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the world, and one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerages.