Keller Williams Pacific Estates
We are seeking an individual who is driven to succeed and has great positive energy with extensive experience in residential real estate. Prior Team Leader/Office Manager experience a plus, but not necessary. This is a powerful opportunity for growth, income, profit-sharing/passive income, and wealth building. Seeking someone with leadership qualities, drive and a passion for helping both an organization and its members grow.
Ideally, colleagues say this about you:
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this by demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally in relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Advise new recruits on the company values and growth opportunities
- Provide training for staff on job-related duties, expected performance and professionalism
- Spearhead plan and selling goals of each associate to help them reach their minimum average income potential
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Driven to succeed
- Team leadership ability
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: