Keller Williams - Kalamazoo
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for our next Team Leader to help our team grow!
This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individual. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success and skills as a leader with a background in residential Real Estate, but this is not required. They have risen to the top positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, influential, and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with purpose. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. They are relational, are natural leaders, embrace succeeding through others, and enjoy the challenges of building a team. They love training, they love recruiting, and they love growing.
Recruit top sales talent to meet the team’s quarterly and yearly quotas, and ensure clients receive exceptional service. – (interview, select, hire, onboard, coach into productivity)
- Lead Generation/Recruiting of Sales Associates - To join our team
- Lead Generation/Recruiting of Sales Associates – To join Keller Williams
Associate Career Development & Leadership:
Oversee the on-boarding & ongoing training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business.
- Set yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Hold all Agents accountable to their goals.
- One-on-one accountability meetings weekly with Agents.
- Lead daily sales standup meetings, script practice, lead generation sessions.
- Consult, train, mentor & coach Agents in real estate sales & revenue generation strategies.
- Assess & analyze business needs and make recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate & implement processes/systems to support greater levels of sustained sales and growth.
Sales KPI’s “Key Performance Indicators”:
- Drive Sales - Ensure all sales goals are being met. Establish individual & team performance targets.
- Lead management - Check daily activity, and set follow up tasks. Lead Generate alongside Sales Associates.
- Collaborate with CEO, Director of Operations & Inside Sales Team to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- TRAINING people to their highest potential
- Proven track record in sales, ready to take your next step in leadership. (Real Estate preferred but not required).
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer/technology experience preferred
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Expected 1st year earnings: $100,000-$120,000. This is made up of a salary and bonus structure. There is no limitation on your earning potential.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$100,000 - $120,000 (salary + bonus potential)
About Keller Williams - Kalamazoo
Keller Williams Realty (commonly referred to as Keller Williams) is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 940+ offices with over 180,000 associates worldwide as of May 2018.