Who are we looking for?
We are searching for our next Team Leader to help our team grow!
The ideal Team Leader is a born leader, empire builder, influencer, and opportunity seeker. They embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. They possess a track record of relationships, 3+ years of real estate sales experience, and extremely high goals. For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job! The income opportunity is fabulous and is a pathway to multiple streams of income and company equity.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Recruit top sales talent to meet team’s weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas, and ensure they receive exceptional service and support. – (interview, select, hire, oversee the on-boarding, and assist in coaching into productivity)
- Lead Generation/Recruiting of Sales Associates - To join our Keller Williams office
Associate Career Development and Leadership:
- Oversee the on-boarding and ongoing training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business.
- Set yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Assist in holding Agents accountable to their goals.
- One-on-one accountability meetings with the top 20% of Agents in the office.
- Lead office sales meetings
- Consult, mentor, and coach Agents in real estate sales and revenue generation strategies.
- Assess and analyze business needs in order to make informed recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate and help implement processes/systems to support greater levels of sustained sales and growth.
Sales KPI’s “Key Performance Indicators”:
- Drive New Recruiting Leads - Establish individual and team performance targets and strategies, and follow a time-blocked calendar including lead generation activities.
- Lead management and follow up - Check daily activity, and set follow up tasks
- Collaborate with the Leadership team to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Recruiting sales agent talent
- Leading and Coaching sales people to their highest potential
- Proven track record in sales and/or recruiting, ready to take your next step in leadership. (Real Estate preferred, but not required).
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer/technology experience preferred
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Ability to set goals and hold themselves accountable to those goals
- Annual Salary: $70,000
- Other investment and ownership opportunities
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Submit a cover letter and resume to the following email address: Linzee@cipraniconsulting.com. In the subject line, please write the following: "Team Leader, Exton”.
$70,000 + Bonus
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.