Keller Williams Greater Seattle
The Team Leader (TL) will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire is to build the dominant real estate company in their market.
We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…..
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
This role aligns and leverages the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and Market Center goals. This role drives the Growth Initiative to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of the standards for number of recruiting appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability, and they leverage the Career Growth Initiative tools to consult with the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions.
This position is based in Seattle with limited regional travel and will encompass working with 200 agents.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
- Use the Growth Initiative tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and retention
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Share Market Center value with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead Generation of Sales Associates – To join company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Operating Principal/MCA – Monitor progress regarding appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profit (Four Conversations) – weekly
- Sales associates (200 plus people)
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Keller Williams offers a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as Profit Share and performance-based bonus plans.
Email résumé and cover letter to: Carmen D’Arcangelo, HR Consultant and Search Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30,2017. -- If using the link below be sure the résumé and cover letter are combined into the same file.
About Keller Williams Greater Seattle
Powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living, Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle is a local franchise of the largest real estate company in the United States.
With almost 200 associates in the Greater Seattle area, the company's unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its agents. In the current real estate market, this model has proven itself to be more powerful than ever before. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centers is serving to fuel the company's growth trajectory.