Are you an experienced Real Estate Agent or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced agent/team leader who knows their strengths are nurturing and teaching or holding others accountable while setting a great example in selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals as well as an awesome role model!
Your objective is to increase the performance of each member of your sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson's database/center of influence.
You'll join a great team of people here. We're all looking to you for leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great Leader
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors, and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you
$100,000 - $150,000
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.
Check out our Website