Must be an actively licensed real estate broker with at least 2 years full time real estate sales to apply for this position.
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life.
• Work with Team Leader to recruit new talent
• Help share the Market Center’s value story
• Work with Team Leader to coach existing associates
• Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
• Assist or lead sales and business meetings
• Research competition and help develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in market
• Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill
• Extraordinary people skills
• Leadership, management, team-building skills
• Goal setting, planning, accountability skills • Problem-solving skills
• Proactive, positive attitude
• Above-average recruiting skills
• Career development and training skills
• Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
• Computer and MLS experience
• Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Chicago Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Chicago Lincoln Park is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.