LuxurySold in Louisville
We’re looking for a highly driven team leader for our administrative staff and agent team. You’ll be in charge of overseeing team operations, streamlining systems, growing the team, and ensuring our administrative support is accurately following team policies. The ideal candidate is an organized and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure office systems are efficient and effective including filing systems, schedules, budget, maintenance, and stock
- Execute other office administration and human resources tasks as assigned
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Grow the team
- Encourage the team
- Lead the team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior management experience or similar work experience in an office environment
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
$80,000 - $120,000 at plan
About LuxurySold in Louisville
Our LuxurySold at Louisville team is rapidly expanding!
Our daily training, unique coaching model, and resources make it no wonder why we are expanding so quickly.
We have partner teams with leads looking for talent or simply coaches to help get agents in gear. Our teams take pride in stating that over half of our newest team members are IN ESCROW within 60 days. Whether you are unlicensed, new, or seasoned, we have a model to cater to your needs for exponential growth. Win-Win!