We are seeking a motivated Team Lead to assist and mange our growing Real Estate Call Center! You will be the first point of contact for our Inside Sales Agent.
As a Team Lead you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
You will also supervise, coach, and manage a group and exciting Inside Sales Agent who is learning from the best!
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, leadership, and draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Develop business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound/outbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to Real Estate Agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
- MUST be Bilingual in Spanish and English
$15 - $18 / Hour
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty, LLC is one of the top producing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. This position is to work with Lovera Realty's preferred lending partner MLB Residential Lending.