20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
We are in need of an experienced tax professional to streamline our clients’ tax preparations. You’ll advise clients on tax optimization strategies and help them make smart financial decisions to increase their long-term savings. Jobseekers should have great listening and customer service skills and the ability to convey complex tax information in an approachable way. If you’re a detail-oriented professional who enjoys helping people, we have a spot for you. Apply today!
- Review each tax form to make sure everything is accurate and ensure tax compliance
- Advise the client on tax planning steps they can take to ensure they fulfill all tax obligations and continue to pay the minimum amount of taxes in the future
- Honor client privacy by keeping confidential documents safe and organized
- Schedule consultations to go over tax strategy with clients and provide a price estimate
- Schedule consultations to go over tax strategy with clients
- Check financial documents for accuracy
- Use the utmost care when handling documents that contain private client information
- Ensure taxes are filed on time by explaining the tax process to clients and informing them of all deadlines
- Negotiate with IRS and State taxing authorities
- Experience handling both basic and advanced levels of tax service, and has in-depth knowledge of the tax code, state tax laws, and federal tax laws
- Has used standard tax computing software to file returns
- Obtained a current Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) from the IRS
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to comprehend federal and state tax laws and can easily navigate tax code documents
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willing to obtain Enrolled Agent license
$80,000 - $110,000+ at plan
About 20/20 Tax Resolution, Inc.
When it comes to the world of tax resolution, we are the go-to experts. Over the years, 20/20 Tax Resolution has helped over 33,000 businesses and individuals reach successful resolutions with their IRS and state tax liabilities. In fact, we’ve developed compassionate solutions for clients in all 50 states. It is our goal to develop compassionate solutions for our clients to help reduce their debt and get them back in action.