Lang Accounting Services, PLLC
We are looking for a tax professional to help our clients prepare and file their taxes. You’ll provide guidance on how businesses can minimize their tax liability now and how they can optimize their tax payment for the long term. Our ideal candidate is someone who can help clients easily navigate the complex world of taxes and enjoys helping people. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
Hybrid (on-site and remote) working arrangement.
Profit share, and retirement plan with company match.
- Use all eligible tax benefits for the client
- Go over the client’s financial records including income statements and previous tax returns to calculate the amount of taxable income they have
- Advise the client on tax planning steps they can take to ensure they fulfill all tax obligations and continue to pay the minimum amount of taxes in the future
- Serve as a liaison between tax authorities and the client, submitting the final tax forms on their behalf
- Set up meetings with clients to provide a consultation and a price quote
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Experience handling both basic and advanced levels of tax service, and has in-depth knowledge of the tax code, state tax laws, and federal tax laws
- Registered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and has a valid Prepare Tax Identification Number (PTIN)
- 3-5 years of tax experience on business and personal tax returns at a professional CPA / Enrolled Agent office
- Must have 3+ tax seasons
- Must be a CPA or EA or CPA or EA candidate
- Prior experience with crypto, stock options, and multi-state returns is strongly preferred
- Must have the ability to run and take full responsibility for our Tax department
- Experience using Drake tax software is preferred
- A self-starter who takes initiative and has the ability to deal with multiple priorities and handle multiple types of clients and engagements
- Dedicated to high-quality, detailed work
- Excellent written and communication skills. There will be a lot of client and staff interaction
- Great attitude and interpersonal skills. You must be personable and thrive in a team environment
- Professional demeanor and attire (business casual)
$40 - $45 hourly
About Lang Accounting Services, PLLC
We provide a full suite of services for business owners: bookkeeping, payroll, sales tax, and income tax services (business and personal). We also are a Certified Mastery Level Profit First Professional Firm, and provide cash flow and business strategy consulting, as well as outsourced Controller and CFO services.
We work exclusively with business owners.