MOADEB & ASSOCIATES, INC.
West Los Angeles mid-size tax firm is seeking an full-time experienced tax professional (minimum three plus years experience) with cpa license to join our team.
- Experience with assisting or directly performing financial statement compilation and review
- Provide tax planning and compliance services for clients
- Maintain extensive communication with all levels of management
- Perform research on complex tax issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including lacerte, microsoft office, quickbooks
- Experience preparing, reviewing and tax planning for individuals, entities (partnerships, llcs and s corporations) and exempt organizations
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and in a team
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About MOADEB & ASSOCIATES, INC.
Moadeb & Associates, Inc. an Accountancy Corporation is a local accounting and consulting firm located in Pacific Palisades that was established in 1982 by the president, Mr. Ness Moadeb. The firm has provided over 25 years of high quality, timely and personalized accounting services to a diverse clientele in the local and national business communities. The firm and its clients have a long history of association and include companies located throughout the United States.