We’re hiring a skilled tax professional to help our clients file taxes more efficiently. You’ll educate businesses and individual clients on tactics to optimize their tax payment and advise them on how to save more in the future. Applicants should be strong communicators who can simplify complex tax information and provide excellent customer service. If you pride yourself on a high level of accuracy in your work and love helping people, please apply today!
- Examine every client’s financial records, such as their income statements and previous tax returns, to calculate their total amount of taxable income
- Use all eligible tax benefits for the client
- Inform customers about the process for submitting their income tax returns and be clear about the deadlines to ensure clients' taxes are filed on time
- Serve as a liaison between tax authorities and the client, submitting the final tax forms on their behalf
- Honor client privacy by keeping confidential documents safe and organized
- Basic computer skills and capacity for using Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- At least five years of experience in tax preparation
- Experience using standard tax software to file returns
- Obtained a current Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) from the IRS
- Understands state and federal tax laws and can quickly interpret sections of the tax code for basic and atypical tax forms
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and computer skills
- Enrolled Agent License or CPA Credentials
$67,000 - $74,000 yearly
About Genwealth Inc
GenWealth, Inc. is an innovative leader in the creation of wealth for high-income earning individuals through our proprietary, creative approach that is laser-focused on our client's unique financial needs, objectives, and goals.