CPA Services of West Michigan LLC
Tax Accountant (Intern or Recent Graduate)
We're hiring a driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You will work closely with a CPA to assist with the preparation of client tax returns, assist with accounting and financial statement preparations and use of QuickBooks as needed. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Assist with tax return preparation including client contact/communication as needed
- Assist with the preparation of accounting and financial statement preparation engagements, including bank reconciliations, general entries, and additional duties needed to complete client engagements
- Assist with general office duties needed
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Must be a current accounting student or recent accounting graduate
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Ability to learn from mistakes and possess a positive attitude towards all staff members
- Previous income tax preparation experience is recommended but not required
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, including QuickBooks and Excel, which are recommended but not required.
$16 - $17 hourly
About CPA Services of West Michigan LLC
We are a local Certified Public Accounting office in Grand Rapids, MI. We specialize in the areas of income tax and accounting for individuals and small businesses.