The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great at time management and organization
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Familiar with online job posting tools
About The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within the Lenard Team.
We believe in lifelong learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times.
The trend in real estate is toward teams, online presence, and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.