Mclean Group Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced Talent Recruiter to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for seeking out excellent real estate agents, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our Team Leader. The position requires a real “sales” pro with exceptional, proven telephone prospecting skills, impeccable follow-up and great customer service. This person will engage with real estate professionals, both new and experienced, demonstrating to them how we can take their business to the next level. Bonuses offered. If you think this could be you, send us your resume!
- Outbound and inbound agent recruiting efforts, both cold and warm
- Contact potential real estate agents to communicate the benefits of joining our team; articulate value proposition, and compensation plans when appropriate
- Use multiple sourcing tools to target agents to contact as well as build and manage candidate pipeline
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure the Team Leader has up-to-date information to move through the recruiting process
- Pre-interview over the phone to qualify candidates to present to the Team Leader
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Ability to prioritize and work independently supporting a team
- Excellent computer skills including experience with a CRM system or database to build and maintain pipeline
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
$15 - $17 hourly
About Mclean Group Inc.
The McLean Group Inc. specializes in entrepreneur coaching and training. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs live a more fulfilled life.