New York Life - Roanoke
Are you an experienced insurance recruiter who is motivated to get our firm the best talent in the industry? If so, we are looking for you! Our insurance firm is expanding, and we are looking for a seasoned hiring expert to expand our team with top talent. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the future of our firm by identifying and attracting up-and-coming insurance professionals that will take us to the next level. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!
- Develop an effective, agency-wide hiring process that will consistently attract top talent
- Schedule interviews and additional skills testing as needed
- Follow up with all candidates whether they receive an offer or rejection, making sure to provide clear and timely information
- Evaluate all applications for positions and note those with the right skills and experience for further review
- Write company job postings, making sure that they are readily available on public job boards as well as for current employees
- Work with Partner of the firm on a weekly basis to on-board new candidates
- Interpersonal, interviewing, and communication skills are a must
- Strong networking skills and the ability to identify highly-skilled talent during the recruitment process
- Ability to write and edit clear, engaging job descriptions
$10 - $20 hourly
About New York Life - Roanoke
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity