Mortgage Marketing Animals
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist that is extremely outgoing, highly personable, and someone who also likes to be in the spotlight. This position will entail using social media for promoting, so you must be comfortable in the public eye. An ideal person has an influencer personality. We will look to you to employ multiple methods and creative strategies to find the very best candidates for the job.
This role is cross-functional and will also include outbound calls to warm leads where you will identify opportunities to help meet customers coaching program needs. Approximately 60% of the time will be focused on meeting recruiting targets and 40% focused on outbound calls and meeting new and upselling sales targets.
This is a high-volume outbound calling position and will require someone highly organized. You will be responsible for tracking all sales and recruiting leads via pipeline. Most recruiting and outbound sales will be done over the phone, so exceptional phone skills are a must.
$50,000 Base + commission $70-75K target first year earnings
- Manage a strong pipeline of solid relationships with top talent, and maintain contact with passive candidates and prospects that may be a match in the future
- Manage the recruiting process including candidate sourcing, qualification evaluation, screening, interviewing, and follow-up.
- Interface with hiring managers and branch managers to help refine a recruiting process for mortgage professionals
- Expand outreach methods to job seekers, such as job boards, social media, and high-volume outbound calling
- Manage outbound phone and email contacts for current and prospective customers
- Using basic sales techniques, understanding customers’ needs to receive all required information needed to develop new and upselling opportunities
- Leverage CRM on all activities, including but not limited to, call efforts, data mining, notes, and reporting and scheduling.
- Easily navigate through multiple systems and websites
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner to the prospective members and current members
- A strong sense of urgency, self-starter, team player attitude is a must
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, professionalism, and attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in outbound sales, recruiting, or similar experience in a related role
- Mortgage industry recruiting experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Shows strong initiative to build system, remain on task, and complete multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-driven individual that wants the opportunity to grow, learn and earn.
- Familiarity with CRM/Sales Force, MS Office, Google Suite, and social media tools
$75,000 at plan
About Mortgage Marketing Animals
The Mortgage Marketing Animals is one of the top marketing consulting firms in the U.S. for Loan Officers. Carl White and Tammy Schneider are the proud owners of Mortgage Marketing Animals. For nearly 20 years, Carl has helped loan officers implement proven marketing strategies with great success by giving specific instructions on how to drastically increase monthly loan production and income while working only 32 hours per week. By following the strategies that he and his team provide, his clients are able to regain the freedom to do the things they want to do. Worrying about when, and where the next deal will come from is no longer a concern.