Keller Williams Real Estate
Who are we looking for?
We are searching for our next Director of Sales/Team Leader to help our company grow!
This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, outgoing individual. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success and skills as a leader with a background in residential real estate, but this is not required.
They have risen to the top positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. They are dynamic, influential, and highly impressive. They are assertive, passionate, people-oriented individuals who operate with purpose. They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. They are relational, are natural leaders, embrace succeeding through others, and enjoy the challenges of building a team. They love training, they love recruiting, and they love growing.
- Expected 1st year earnings: $120,000+. This is made up of a salary and bonus structure. There is no limitation on your earning potential!
Recruit top sales talent to meet company’s monthly, quarterly and yearly quotas, and ensure clients receive exceptional service. – (interview, select, hire, onboard, coach into productivity)
- Daily Lead Generation/Recruiting of Sales Associates – To join our company
Build relationships with local agents, competition, vendors, and other businesses in the Metro Indy area.
Associate Career Development and Leadership:
Oversee the on-boarding and ongoing training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business.
- Set yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Hold all Agents accountable to their goals.
- One-on-one accountability meetings with Agents.
- Lead daily sales standup meetings, script practice, lead generation sessions.
- Consult, train, mentor and coach agents in real estate sales and revenue generation strategies.
- Assess and analyze business needs and make recommendations on training plans and programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Evaluate and implement processes/systems to support greater levels of sustained sales and growth.
Sales KPI’s “Key Performance Indicators”:
- Drive Sales - Ensure all sales goals are being met. Establish individual and team performance targets.
- Lead management - Check daily activity, and set follow up tasks. Lead Generate alongside Sales Associates.
- Collaborate with your leadership team to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Proven track record in sales, ready to take your next step in leadership. (Real Estate preferred but not required).
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Training people to their highest potential
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Computer/technology experience preferred
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- No-nonsense personality to help set the culture of camaraderie in the office
- Passion for helping others succeed and reach their full potential
About Keller Williams Real Estate
Keller Williams is an American technology and international real estate company with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is the number one real estate company in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold in 2017. It is also the largest real estate company by agent count in the world, and one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerages.