Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
Do Not apply if you do not have a Real Estate License!
We are seeking an Agent Recruiter to support the organization’s sales associate recruiting efforts. The Agent Recruiter will help identify, attract, and grow our team of top real estate agents. This role will “sell” prospective agents on the benefits of joining our team, build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, and manage a CRM system.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, career-driven, and skilled recruiter with a passion to work in the real estate industry.
Come join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your sales pro capabilities, interpersonal skills, and desire to grow your career.
This is a commission income opportunity. No need to give up your full-time position!
We have room for 2 more TA's on our Tampa team. This is a very competitive position so please be confident in the requirements before applying!
- Daily cold and warm recruiting of experienced agents
- Contact experienced independent real estate agents to communicate the advantages of affiliating with the Company and convey the Company's agent value proposition.
- Achieve minimum call quota each day.
- Use available resources to target more experienced agents and manage candidate pipeline.
- Respond promptly to prospective experienced agents and team members.
- Maintain recruiting database and work to achieve recruitment metrics.
- Proactively direct source Real Estate Agents, Team Leads, and Real Estate Brokers.
- Maintains a qualified and diverse candidate pool utilizing a variety of techniques such as internet mining, employee referrals, and cold calling.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers in an effort to understand ongoing business needs and objectives.
- Schedule and conduct initial telephone and/or in-person interviews and evaluate applicants by analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to the job requirements.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Real Estate License required
- High School or equivalent. Bachelors degree a plus
- Telephone prospecting experience preferred by not required
- Excellent computer experience with CRM system or similar database
- Ability to make at least 50 cold calls a day
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effort
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and remote collaborative tools
- Notify appropriate departments of new hires and departures.
- Participate in departmental meetings and special projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of sales recruiting experience, preferably in the real estate, mortgage, or financial services industry
- Sales recruiting and cold calling experience is required
$70,000+ per year - Commission
About Jennifer Kenna Homeselling Team
Benefits offered: Heathcare(Medical,Dental, Vision), Stock Incentives, Equity Options
We are an award-winning Real Estate Team. We are looking for ambitious, people-friendly team members to join us and help with the rapid growth we are currently experiencing! Looking for others who want to massively grow their net worth and expand their real estate knowledge. Willing to coach, train and mentor realtors who want to truly make a difference in our communities! Support, training, resources offered to help elevate your real estate career!