Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
The Talent Aquisition Lead will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
Develop and Execute Recruiting Strategy
- Lead and work with leadership team on recruiting, planning and strategy
- Prospect by making regular recruiting phone calls via a trackable reporting system and managing pipeline of potential candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks and strategies to find qualified candidates
Retention of hired candidates
- Have regular check ins for new hires to ensure they are on-boarding and experiencing a path to success
- End of day and start of day reporting
- 70 recruiting conversations+ (lives, not dials)/week
- 5+ first interviews per week
- Recruiting process 100% followed
- 650+ calls per week (minimum 500 or 5 quality interviews delivered/week)
- 70%+ phone utilization per hours billed
- $54,500+ ($40k Base + Bonus: $25/Appt + $50/hire + $500/First 5 Sold Homes)
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, good organizational abilities and calm under pressure
- Passion for making phone calls, setting up recruiting appointments
- Passion for delivering amazing client care
- An advocate for our core values and team culture and dedicated to finding people who will fit and thrive with us
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on-boarding
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Be self-motivated, self-starter and be driven to complete tasks and doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Willing to be held accountable to measurables of success
- Experience using PC - Windows 10; Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word; Google Online: Docs, Sheets, Forms
- Typing Speed minimum of 50 WPM
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Our team of experts form one of the premier real estate teams in the Twin Cities. We have personally served over 1,200 families in the past three years and over 2,500 in the 10 years. You put the power of an expert team on your side when you trust us to help you buy or sell your home. We create “Expert Team Players Empowered by World Class Systems and Marketing” to ensure you have a level of service that is amazing!
We are committed to delivering a service that is head and shoulders above the traditional real estate models of the past. We are building a better business every single day to ensure we serve you at the highest level and ultimately exceed your goals!