Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits
- Grow our reach in target markets
- Manage all competitor, customer and market research
- Hold career events and initial screening of applicants
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
Develop and Execute Recruiting Strategy
- Lead and work with the leadership team on recruiting, planning and strategy
- Prospect by making regular recruiting phone calls via a trackable reporting system and managing pipeline of potential candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Build networks and strategies to find qualified candidates
Retention of hired candidates
- Have regular check-ins for new hires to ensure they are on-boarding and experiencing a path to success
- End of day and start of day reporting
- 70 recruiting conversations+ (lives, not dials)/week
- 5+ first interviews per week
- Recruiting process 100% followed
- 70%+ phone utilization per hours billed
- $54,500+ ($40k Base + Bonus: $25/Appt + $50/hire + $500/First 5 Sold Homes)
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Career development and training skills
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Experience in the Real Estate industry
- Recruiting skills are preferred
- Experience with recruiting, technical recruiting a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, good organizational abilities and calm under pressure
- Passion for making phone calls, setting up recruiting appointments
- Passion for delivering amazing client care
- An advocate for our core values and team culture and dedicated to finding people who will fit and thrive with us
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to on-boarding
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Be self-motivated, self-starter and be driven to complete tasks and doesn’t need to be micro-managed
- Willing to be held accountable to measurables of success
- Experience using PC - Windows 10; Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word; Google Online: Docs, Sheets, Forms
- Typing Speed minimum of 50 WPM
Compensation is: $54,500+ ($40,000 Base + Bonus: $25/Appt + $50/hire + $500/First 5 Sold Homes)
$54,500+ (base plus bonus)
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Our team is successful because of our combined experience, strengths, professionalism, and the fun we have. We maintain a professional yet friendly relationship with each client throughout the entire process. Communication (or lack thereof) is the #1 reason people don’t go back to a Realtor. We’ve developed our unique home-selling system so it’s an unparalleled experience for our clients, from the day we first meet them until the day the home is sold. We don’t just help people buy and sell homes, we create relationships that last a lifetime. As for the fun part, we all love our jobs so it doesn’t feel like work. Our team is approachable, down-to-earth and puts people before profits.
Vision & Mission: To help our clients achieve their goals through our expert team and innovative systems.
Core Values: Be Humble | Hustle | Grow and Learn | Positive Attitude | Never Problems, Only Solutions