Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
At Fairway, the Systems Analyst, Martech is a digital technology professional who is a systems thinker and approaches systems as a complex web of systems and interactions, exchanging data. Systems Analyst, Martech reports up to the executive leadership of the Marketing business vertical within our organization.
- Writing instruction manuals, standard operating procedures, QC procedures for marketing technology systems.
- Training system administrators on how to appropriately utilize the marketing technology system(s). Consulting with marketing managers to determine what role(s) the marketing technology systems play in the operations optimization of marketing programs.
- Testing the systems on a regular basis to ensure quality and function.
- Brainstorming new ways to add more functionality to marketing technology systems.
- Configuring marketing technology systems to achieve business goals in accordance with system best practices and optimizing for scalability.
- Engineers and configures marketing systems interfaces, marketing operational data platforms for – data collection, data storage, data cleansing, data enrichment, data movement, and data visualization.
- Utilizes a variety Cloud-based services (vendor/platform-agnostic digital technology tools) that aid in automating marketing processes and workflows, in a sustainable and scalable fashion by taking a design-based approach.
- Interfaces with information technology and information security partners for technology management, technology administration, and all necessary digital security and privacy requirements of the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise with marketing systems integrations, lead generation systems and interfaces, marketing data feeds and reports, sales and finance systems utilized by mortgage lenders
- Knowledge of mortgage marketing, mortgage lead generation, mortgage loan origination; understanding of state and federal real estate lending regulations for mortgage loans
- Hands-on with no-code and low-code to pro-code platforms to automate marketing systems interactions and marketing data movement, data storage and retrieval, data analysis and reporting
Required Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate, preferably graduate-level, STEM degree.
- Relevant business experience in marketing and/or within the mortgage industry preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of computer systems (input/output, memory, storage, network, clock), networks, data security privacy protocols including directory/token-based authentication, encryption of data at rest, and over the wire, resource authorization, integration techniques including message queueing, complex event processing, request-reply style of interactions between systems/applications
About Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp
At Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, we're dedicated to providing an AMAZING EXPERIENCE for YOU every day.
Founded in April 1996, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation is celebrating 25 years as of 2021! We employ over 10,000 employees nationwide. With a strong focus on purchase business, we continue to grow each year, closing approximately $65 billion in 2020. We are proud to be voted the #1 Best Mortgage Company to Work for 6 years in a row by Mortgage Executive Magazine based on Loan Officer votes.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career as a mortgage professional in our branch network or in a corporate support role, we offer a variety of opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally!
To view your rights as an employee in the United States, please view the following: https://mandatoryview.com